Who Do We Give To?
We support many non-profit organizations in our communities. Our community involvement activities vary from chairing boards, heading up committees, volunteering time, sponsoring events, and monetary donations.
If you have any questions concerning the charities below, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Transworld Business Advisors UK is committed to serving the local communities that we all live and work in - especially in the areas of charity and small business development.
- Cancer Research UK is a cancer research and awareness charity in the United Kingdom. Its aim is to reduce the number of deaths from cancer. As the world's largest independent cancer research charity, it conducts research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the disease. Research activities are carried out in institutes, universities and hospitals across the UK, both by the charity's own employees and by its grant-funded researchers. It also provides information about cancer and runs campaigns aimed at raising awareness of the disease and influencing public policy.
- Leeds Cares supports Leeds Teaching Hospitals to provide exceptional healthcare. Our vision is the best possible health and wellbeing for everyone in Leeds, across Yorkshire and beyond.
- Our new approach to giving will bring communities, organisations and businesses together with our NHS to enable exceptional healthcare. We will unite and inspire people to care in a new way, supporting healthcare for the modern world.
- Leeds Cares was formerly known as Leeds Hospital Charitable Foundation and re-launched with its current identity in May 2018.
- MCC is committed to promoting the Spirit of Cricket and giving opportunities to those who need them most. Locally MCC runs community programmes ranging from delivering cricket coaching in schools to providing skills-training for ex-offenders looking to reintegrate into society. Nationally, the MCC Foundation operates 54 Cricket Hubs which provide high-quality coaching to almost 2,000 children at state schools, and internationally the Foundation has supported projects in Rwanda, Afghanistan, and Sri Lanka.
- Youth Zones are designed to give young people aged 8-19, or up to 25 for those with a disability, somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to – occupying their bodies and minds with engaging activities, helping them develop new skills and socialise in a safe, positive and accessible environment.
- More than 38,000 members make around 500,000 visits to OnSide Youth Zone's every year, attracting young people from the most disadvantaged communities.
- BNI is the most successful business networking referral organisation in the world. We have over 12,500 members in the UK and Ireland alone, passing over 676,000 referrals worth over £497 million every year! It is quite literally the best way to build a better business.
- BNI allows only one representative from each trade or profession to join any BNI group. This means you can lock out your competition, ensuring you receive 100% of all new business. Working together, BNI members achieve incredible results, growing their business in ways they could never accomplish alone.
- The IBBA supports entrepreneurship, and the concept that the investment risks of owning a business deserve a straightforward, professional and honest presentation to both seller and buyer.
- The IBBA's Standards and Code of Ethics impose obligations beyond those of ordinary commerce. We believe business brokers should be zealous in maintaining and improving ethical practices and sharing with their fellow business brokers a common responsibility for integrity and honour in their business transactions.
London Chamber of Commerce
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) is the capital's largest independent networking and business support organisation. Representing the interests of London businesses, we create thousands of connections every year and offer our members a wide range of practical and professional services.
- LCCI also represents the interests of its members to key business stakeholders and influencers in London and further afield across all business sectors.
- Unlike many other business membership organisations, membership of LCCI is corporate. This means that any employees of member companies can take advantage of our diverse range of benefits and services.